- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- How do long we store your data?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Athian collects the following data:
- Name, company name, and email address;
- Phone number and mailing address;
- IP and other website-related information; and
- Other information you provide to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Athian with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the form(s) on the Athian website;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Referrals from third party sources;
- Directly from you, such as when you fill out an employment application.
How will we use your data?
Depending on the type of data collected, we collect your data so that we can:
- Email you with Athian and/or industry-related news, reports, or marketing materials we think you might like;
- Provide requested services
- To enhance our web content and understand how users interact with our website;
- To prevent fraud;
- Perform our obligations to you if we employ you; or
- Receiving and acting upon your feedback.
Who do we share your data with?
We may disclose your personal data in one or more of the following situations:
- Third parties during the acquisition or merger process;
- Disclosures required by applicable law, such as a court order;
- Service providers; or
- Other disclosures with your consent.
How long do we store your data?
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal data we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Athian would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing materials, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Athian from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, click Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences. If you experience any issue regarding the opt-out procedure, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Athian uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. These cookies are optional for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to information provided to the website to personalize and optimize your experience.
- Analytics Cookies – Athian uses these cookies to understand how visitors engage with the website. We may use a set of cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics. These are non-essential cookies controlled by the cookie banner. If you're a visitor to the Athian site, you can opt out of these cookies by not giving consent.
- Necessary – Athian uses these cookies as they are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Please see our Cookie Settings at the bottom of our website for more information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com